We released the pilot version of The Radix Endeavor a few weeks ago and lots of teachers and students have started using the game. Today we are releasing the rest of the content for the pilot version to round out the game's curriculum, provide quests with additional scaffolding and goodies, and make the teacher dashboard much more robust. Here is an overview of the new stuff you'll see in the game as of today:
- Statistics quest line: "Data Detective"
- Ecology quest line: "Population Arbitration"
- Mixed content geometry quest line: "Secret Headquarters"
- Mixed content stats & genetics quest line: "Prustic Pets"
- Side quests to help scaffold the scale maps "Rubble Rouser" quest line
- Side quests to help scaffold the genetics "Breeders Beware" quest line
- Server reservation system for whole class play time
- Revamped class progress with student gameplay tracking
- Details on student failures and possible causes