In this month's maintenance update, we've tried to address a few issues that have been making it difficult for schools and other users to play Radix. These are things we would have loved to address sooner but didn't have the time. In fact some of them could still use some additional work and in a perfect world we'd be able to continue working on them, but we're happy to at least be making small improvements throughout the pilot phase. These are some things you may notice in the latest version:
- Traveling from one area to another loads faster than before.
- When quests are available that you haven't started, an "!" appears on the world map.
- Failure reporting in Teacher Dashboard is more accurate and clear.
- Mail can be composed from the inbox, not only from the Friends List.
- Small improvements in clarity have been made to a variety of tools.