Where do I start?
- Create a user account. Click on "Play Game" at the top of the page and select "Register an Account."
- Select "Teacher," complete the form to register for an account
- You will receive an automated email message with a link. Click on the link to complete your account registration.
That's it! You will receive an automated email that your account was registered. You can log in right away to play the game.
When you first register as a teacher, the system creates an Un-approved Teacher account to start. Un-approved Teacher accounts will not display the Dashboard menu option. These accounts will be reviewed by Admins to be confirmed and approved. Once approved, you will see the Dashboard feature after log in. Please note that it may take up to 48-hrs for an unapproved Teacher account to be reviewed and approved. An unapproved Teacher account still allows you to play the game right way!
When your account has been approved, you will see a Dashboard link after you log in. There are many Dashboard features, including:
- Teacher Resources: Additional resources to guide you through the curriculum that The Radix Endeavor provides to help you plan lessons
- Create/Manage Class: Organize your classrooms and students, create students' accounts within each of your classrooms
- Reserve Class Time: Plan ahead to ensure that all your students in one class can play on the same instance, to collaborate with one another
I'm in the game! What do I do next?
Explore the world and pick up quests!
- Move around the world by using the arrow keys or WASD keys on your keyboard. You can also left-click and hold on your mouse to move.
- Click on characters with exclamation marks over their heads. They will talk to you and give you tasks to complete, or 'quests.'
- Begins with talking to Mindy in Bladed Plains. Look for a young girl near where your character appeared.
For more tips on how to navigate and keep track of your quests (in game tasks), watch the videos that you can find in the Tools Section of the teacher resources or on our Youtube channel.
HELP! Something isn't right!
Having trouble with the game? We have more tricks up our sleeves that could be helpful to you.