Investigate one more special type of menji. Visit Laji in Upper Sabetlan. Figure out which type of menjis are unique to the city, and bring one back to Dar to display in the menagerie.
This is the last quest where players collect information about traits for a certain environment. It leads in to a quest that asks players to summarize their knowledge. This can continue the discussion of how environment affects traits.
- Players will be able to recognize species variation
- Players will be able to create data summaries
- What did you discover about the menjis in the city? How were they different from ones in the forest?
- Why do you think the menjis in the grassland developed the traits that they did? (why do they have small nimble hands –you are told they eat trash out of cans that are lidded tightly)
- Why would you not find menjis with large flat hands? What might have happened to them?
- Can you think of any animals on earth that have evolved this particular trait? (Racoons in cities have small hands)