Shumberts need pens as well. Capture and measure a shumbert. Then build the correct size pen based on the animals constraints. Shumberts need 1 toom of space on all sides.
This is the first quest where players get experience making their own pens. It is the beginning of having them create their own constructions rather than measuring existing pens.
- Apply a geometric model to satisfy physical constraints
- Make a geometric construction
- How did you decide what size pen to build?
- Did you initially build any that were too small or too big?
- A discussion about modeling animals with basic shapes can be had here as well (see question #4 from previous quest)